February 4, 2013

It's a boy!

I'm a little delayed in getting this posted.  Monday, Jan 21, Mark and I had our 20 week Ultrasound.  I will admit I was really nervous.  I have been feeling fine and feeling the baby move a lot but you just never know.    We had already decided to get the babies gender put in an envelope and Erin (Brian's girlfriend) was going to make a gender reveal cake.  The ultrasound was amazing.  I had forgotten what is was like to see that little baby moving around on the screen.  Wiggling and moving.  Such a blessing from God. Baby is health and big :) He is also moving around a ton.  I am actually measuring about a week bigger than I should be.    Not a big deal.  Either my dates are off or baby is just growing like only a Clover/Bronink baby can.  Basically that means baby might come a little earlier or if I get to uncomfortable at the end of the pregnancy they might be willing to take him a week or so earlier.

We are in full redecorating mode for Maggie's new room.  We bought furniture off Craig list a few weeks ago and a really cute bedding set.  I want to paint one wall in her "new" room an accent color but I have to decide which one.  For those wondering, her "new" room is our "old" office.   When we get everything done I will post pictures.  I have lots of idea's but we'll see if any/all them them come to fruition.  We don't need to do much to the nursery because it's very gender neutral.  That is nice.

I'll have to upload pictures later.  I am on the old laptop and all the pictures are on the new one.  We got a new laptop for Christmas.  I like it for the most part.  The biggest downfall is it has Windows 8.  Totally new platform from what Mark or I are used too.  But we are getting there.



No comments:

Post a Comment