February 21, 2013

Life is Moving Along

Things are moving along at an amazing pace.  It's really crazy how fast this pregnancy is moving.  Which is a good and a bad thing, I guess.  I'm ready to be done with pregnancy.  It's not enjoyable at all.  But on the other hand there is A LOT to be done before baby boy arrives.  (side note:  still can't believe we are having a boy . . . I'm not sure I know what to do with a boy?).  We did get Maggie's new room done last week and her moved in this weekend.  It's going ok.  She has done pretty well at night, but naps are a mess.  Of course she has never been a good napper.  Hopefully we'll figure it out.  Had my 25 week appt on Monday and I am measuring about 27 weeks.  I shouldn't be surprised but I'm afraid I'm going to have a huge baby.  Maggie was 8 lbs 8 oz and 22.5 inches long and she was 10 days early.  She could easily have been 10 lbs if she had gone to full term.    On a side note, Maggie is currently 35 lbs and 35 inches tall.   Mark and I have decided she will probably be 6 feet tall, or close too.  And as of last week, I am not suppose to lift her anymore.   I have been having some significant back and abdomen pain and the doctor thinks lifting Maggie probably  isn't helping.  So I am doing everything I can to not lift her.  Wow is that hard.  She is still a very needy.   Well  I should probably go be productive for the day.  I'll post pictures once I get them uploaded!!

No comments:

Post a Comment