March 21, 2012

Our little Mover

Miss Maggie is on the move. She is crawling liking with the speed of lightning, walking around furniture and with any one's hands she can get a hold of. She is close to walking on her own but doesn't quite have the confidence yet. Soon. I am a little scared. She is growing so fast. We really need to get done child proofing this house. I keep thinking we have time to get it done and we really don't.
We have been having some unseasonable warm weather in Michigan. It's been amazing. We had Maggie outside in the grass and she loves it. She loves being a mess and feeling the textures I think. It makes her laugh and smile.
Mark and I went for a little vacation the end of February. Mark's friend Tyson and his fiance Amy got married on Jekyll Island, GA. After some hiccups getting out of town we had an amazing time. Jekyll Island is very nice. The weather wasn't amazing but we had a good time.
I celebrated my 35th birthday a few weeks ago. That was interesting. I really don't feel 35. AT ALL. I still feel about 25. I guess that good.
Life is busy but overall pretty boring. I woke up this morning to a sick baby. So I'm home from work. Still debating if going back to work it worth it. I love work and being around the adults but being away from Maggie is hard. And always being behind on everything. Plus when she's sick I need to be home from her and at the rate we've been going I won't have any PTO left for the summer.
Amanuel & Maggie - oh how the love each other
(below) Mark & I with the Bride & Groom at brunch

No comments:

Post a Comment