January 2, 2012

Christmas & 2012

Christmas is done. 2012 is here. Wow. It's hard to believe it's 2012. Maggie will be 8 months in a few days and a year in a few months. She has officially found her legs. All she wants to do is stand. Brian and Erin gave her a walker for Christmas and she really like it. She also has an activity table she loves to stand by. It makes her so happy.
Christmas was lovely. Mark's parents were from Traverse the weekend before Christmas for the Clover & Katerberg parties so we celebrated with them in the 18th. That left the Bronsink party and Geoff's birthday for Christmas weekend. Christmas Eve we spend a few hours at Mom & Dad's with Brian & Erin and Erin's mom. Her dad wasn't home until Christmas day. On Christmas day we celebrated Geoff's 40th Birthday! And then on the 26th we had the Bronsink party at Geoff & Jill's. Mag's loved the wrapping paper and boxes. She also really likes her mailbox she got from Great-Grandma Katerberg and the tiny doll she got from Uncle Geoff & Aunt Jill. Of course, she plays with everything, but those are her two current favorites. She was completely spoiled rotten by everyone.
2012. I'm not one for resolutions but I feel like it might be a year to make some changes. I need to get back on track. 2011 through me for a loop. I LOVE my baby girl like nothing else but wow has she alter my life. I need to get back to physical activity and eating right. It's amazing how hard it is to find an extra 30 minutes for myself in the day. But I will. It will happen.
May God bless each and everyone of you in the year to come!!


The loves of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment