December 10, 2011

7 months old


I didn't realize it had been so long since I had updated the blog. Going back to work has been a lot more than I realized it would be. I am enjoying it. And I love being part of the adult world again but keeping us all above water is a big job. Mark is AMAZING. I knew that before I went back to work of course, but he has proved it over and over again since then. Helping with Maggie, cooking dinner, picking up the house . . . I don't know what I would do with out him. It probably doesn't help that it's Christmas time too. That adds a whole nother dimension to the story. Presents and parties and baking and all that. I just want it to simple. But it never is.
Miss Maggie is growing like a weed. She is 7 months as of last week. I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday I found I was pregnant and all the crazy sickness. Mark and I have laughed a few times this fall at how much difference a year can make. Last year I spent the fall on the couch with a needle in my arm. This fall has been much more fun. She is off the charts for her height and weight. Not surprising for either side of the family. At her 6 month appt she is 23 lbs and 29 inches tall. She is rolling and sitting up and moving backward . . . but not forward. She LOVES to stand up. And will stand by anything you let her. For as long as she can. She's trying her hardest to do it one handed too. But then she falls over . . . silly girl :) I don't think she's going to crawl for long but will probably move to walking sooner. But we'll see. The picture above is in her Christmas dress from Grandpa and Grandma Bronsink. And yes, I am well aware she looks like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment