August 15, 2012

An update on life


So I realized it's been awhile since I posted anything.  Summer has been busy and so much fun.  We have spent some time in Traverse City and at the beach.  Maggie loves to be the outside.  And loves to be busy.  I say "she is busy being busy."   She just goes and goes.  She is so energetic.  Sometime much to Mommy's distress.  She was 15 months the beginning of August.  So hard to believe.  At her well care checkup on Monday she was 32 lbs and 34 inches tall. 

I was in Texas last week at the MOPS convention.  For those who don't now . . . MOPS stands for Mother's of Preschoolers.   It was great to network with other mom's and get to spend some time away.  I went with 3 girls from church.  We had such a good time.

In two weeks it's time for Ludington.  I can't really believe it's the end of August already.  Maggie did a great job camping in June, hoping this goes as well.






No comments:

Post a Comment