July 12, 2011

2 month update

Maggie had her 2 month appt yesterday. Our little girl is very much on track with both of her parents at the same age, which is interesting since I am am so much shorter than Mark. At 2 months, I was 14 lbs and Mark was 13 lbs 9 oz and 24.75 inches. Here are her stats (from the doctor's office).
Height: 23.75 inches (99%)
Weight: 14 lb 8 oz (89%)
Mark & I don't think the weight is accurate. We weighted her again at home with just her diaper on and she weighted 14 lbs which seems a little more correct to us. She doesn't feel like 14.8 lbs. Either way she's a healthy growing girl.
She is a happy baby. She is smiling a ton and is cooing and almost laughing at us. She loves attention and to interact with people. She also LOVES to move. Her little arms and legs never stop. I'm a little worried when she start to crawl I might have a problem stopping her.
We took our first trip this weekend up to Traverse City. Maggie did really well. She slept most of the ride up and adjusted really well to Grandpa and Grandma Clover's house even sleeping in a strange place seemed OK.
I was hoping we would get to explore TC a little more with her, but unfortunately, Thursday night I fell/slid down Mark's parent's stairs and hurt my foot/toe. I kept hoping it would feel better but it didn't. Finally Saturday we went to urgent care and found out I had a toe fracture. Which is why I was in so much pain :( Sadly there isn't much we can do, it just takes a long time to heal.
Maggie didn't do as well on the trip home but we made it home and that is all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment